05 Apr Clevertouch’s & Nuiteq Snowflake for the Classroom
NUITEQ Snowflake is a brand new educational software program which brings a whole new way for interaction in the classroom as well as a remote learning setting. Better yet, it comes with your Clevertouch Education Display. Let’s take a closer look at the benefits of Nuiteq Snowflake.
Activate with Nuiteq Snowflace
Activate students for greater engagement and collaboration.
Fun content for students: relevant content can be used to quickly create curriculum specific learning activities and provide many forms of sensory aides (e.g. images, audio, video) that support students on their learning journey.
Engaging learning: providing multiple Zones on one screen enables more collaborative learning as well as individual workspaces. Your interactive screen will become a lively, engaging and fun learning station. Remote learning will allow your students independence in their studies as well as activate their problem solving abilities.
- Teaching can become simplified with engaging and pertinent content always accessible.
- Easy-to-use Interface: search and find ready-made activities or create and distribute your own within minutes.
- Save Time: access a vast content library containing curriculum-aligned lesson activities created by teachers for teachers.
- Personalized Learning: use ready-made relevant content to personalize the learning path of each individual student.
- Differentiate Instruction: display information in a flexible format based on students’ learning styles and needs.
- Accessible: building on our commitment to Universal Design for Learning, Snowflake incorporates Open Dyslexic font, voice recording, and more to support a wide range of students
Transform with Nuiteq Snowflake
Move from teacher-oriented to student-centered learning. Increase collaboration and engagement to improve student results. Engage students with relevant content: access free lesson activities, created using modern engagement students already use in daily life such as videos and digital resources.
Student voice: the ability for students to produce activities in a variety of formats or answer a poll sent by the teacher, anonymously, anytime, from anywhere.
Nuiteq Snowflake For Teachers
- Content made by teachers for teachers
- Personalized learning
- Differentiated instruction
- Project-based learning
- Flipped classrooms
- Online or offline
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): Chromebooks, laptops, tablets, smartphones
Clevertouch and Snowflake
A license for Snowflake Live is included in your Clevertouch Educational Display. To access this you will need to take note of your serial number (found on the white label at the back on either side of your Clevertouch Interactive Display). You can click this link to get your license code. Once your license code is ready, use this link to register your account. Please ensure a selected person or department keeps the license codes recorded and safe.
Nuiteq Snowflake Account Creation
If users have not already created an account, you can create users under sub logins, that user will then receive an email with a temporary password. Use the transfer licenses tab and assign the user a license by adding their email address. Users will then receive an email and password from Snowflake.
You can download Snowflake live to your PC or MAC by accessing it via your browser and a guided tutorial of Nuiteq Snowflake.
Snowflake Nuiteq for Clevertouch
If you would like more information about Snowflake from Nuiteq or any of the Clevertouch range then give us a call now on 01 4660515 or contact us online and a member of our team will be happy to help you.